Claudio begins to ask questions - a world of false security breaks down. At first quietly, then more and more furiously, the boy fought against the false morals and the life lies of his mother and her friend Werner.
Claudio never saw his real father. The more the 14 year old learns about his family, the more uncompromising the dispute with the two adults becomes. He is only understood by his grandmother and Martina of the same age. At the end there is the farewell - a new beginning for Claudio.
- 16mm Kodak Eastman Negativ
- Duration: 82 minutes
Mark Hintzen, Walter Spiske, Elisabteh Ulrich, Silke Peters, Sabine Hegemann, Marcus Rasche, Robert Kotzur, Students and teachers from Düsseldorf schools
- Book, direction, camera & editing: Mathias Allary
- Sound: Christian Wagner
- Assistant director: Nico Hofmann
- Location manager: Guido Görrisch
- Music: Dorothea Schreiber-Raukes
- FilmForum Düsseldorf 1982